Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, Seabreeze Counselling Plus, will collect and use your personal data to deliver our services and activities, cookies, profiling, complaints and subscriptions.
Why does Seabreeze Counselling Plus need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with counselling, coaching and training we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and/or detailed service provision. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes Seabreeze Counselling Plus would contact you for additional consent.
Will Seabreeze Counselling Plus share my personal data with anyone else?
No, we will never sell or share the information you provide to us with any other person or company.
How will Seabreeze Counselling Plus use the personal data it collects about me?
Seabreeze Counselling Plus will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Seabreeze Counselling Plus is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Seabreeze Counselling Plus contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
Seabreeze Counselling Plus at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Seabreeze Counselling Plus does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
* Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
* Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
* The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
* If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Seabreeze Counselling Plus, information about those interests.
* The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
* How long the data will be stored.
* Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
* Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
* How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
* Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
* The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
* Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
Seabreeze Counselling Plus accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
Passport or driving licence or birth certificate, and utility bill (from last 3 months).